I made this blog to let you know what's going on with me in Albania!

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Vlore






Hello! Last weekend, Susan and I went to Vlore, a town about 3 hours south of Tirane. We have friends there that we wanted to see and we also wanted to celebrate her team leader's birthday.


Turns out that I left my bathroom bag in my apartment, not a big deal, all things I could buy at a store, right? Well, the store I found didn't have any adult size tooth brushes, only child size. Yes, I ended up buying one and decided that I had to show you a picture of it!


Besides the interesting beginning, the weekend went really well. We went up on top of the mountain outside of town, and the day was clear enough that we could see Corfu, Greece! We also bought some honey that had been hand bottled in the area, and let me tell you, it is delicious! They only had one size, BIG, so we'll be enjoying it for a while!


We also had lunch at a restaurant on the beach, which was great. The weather was nice, but not swimming weather, so we just enjoyed the view.


Just thought I'd fill you in on what it was like in Vlore! Take care!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi we love your blog! Is it possible to send you an email or you send us one so i can ask some questions about Albania as we are planning to visit soon and it would be really helpful to get some info from someone who is actually living there? Email ojmobile at gmail. many thanks Olaf & Judy

6:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you looking for business loan to refinance your needs then pedro loan offer will be good for you because is genuine and liable to work with on an affordable rate and simple loan terms and conditions, also for any kind of loans you wished to apply with email pedroloanss@gmail.com

12:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home