I made this blog to let you know what's going on with me in Albania!

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Pictures, finally!




Hey! I'm in a hotel lobby that has wireless internet so I'm hoping that the connection is good enough to let me finally upload some pictures!!! Hope this works!! Yay! It did! Ok, the one on the left is me with my backpacks about to bike over to the apartment to live with the Albanian girls. For those of you that have travelled with me before, no one is shocked :). I'm in front of Peter and Melodye's house.

The next one is a picture from when I went to Mt. Dajti, the mountain in Tirana. We went up in one of those lifts that you can see in the distance! It was amazing...very beautiful!!

The last picture is one of my roommates, Viola. She's great! I'm looking REALLY white in that picture....thankfully that's not the case now since I went to the beach!!

Hope you enjoy!! I'll post more pics soon!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Becky Beck said...

I am glad you did not get run over! Girl, only these things happen to you. Thank goodness you weren't hurt. The wedding story was hilarious too.

Well I followed your example and created a blog. Now you can see the very first pictures of Baby Beck!

Hope all is well with you:)
Becky

7:49 PM

 
Blogger Ashley & Josh Jones said...

Yeah!Finally some pics. You sure are looking white. Is laying out an option?

11:15 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, unrelated to the pics but there is a girl in one of my classes from Albania! I'll try to talk to her more and get her story.

Christine

7:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home