I made this blog to let you know what's going on with me in Albania!

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Thanksgiving

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! This was my third Thanksgiving away from my family (a few years ago I was in China). It's always sad to be away from family during this season, but by no means did I celebrate the holiday alone! We had a Christar dinner and a group of friends got together for a meal as well! Well, I've always sad that the best part is the mashed potatoes...but I never expected to make them for that many people! Yup, mashed potatoes for 50 people!! Well, it's tough to judge how much to make for so many people...so I thought 21 kilograms (45ish pounds) would be about right! So, Susan, her mom, and I cooked ALL those potatoes!! Here's a picture of the bag as well as some others from that day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home