I made this blog to let you know what's going on with me in Albania!

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Pictures, finally!!

Hello! Wow, I actually figured out how to fix my picture problem and can now post pictures! To celebrate, here's a few to look at from when I was back in the States as well one from Albania. Hope you are doing well!



Here is a pic of my sister and I (I'm on the left) from when I was home.
This is a pic of some of the friends that I was over to see while I was in Texas.
On January 25, I went to a Ceildh (a Scottish dance). This is a picture of me dancing (or trying to!) with one of the students at my school.










2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello there-
I'm not familiar with Blogging but my husband sent this to me. We are from CA but are currently living in Nicaragua (Central America). My husband teaches at a school here. We are considering an oppurtunity in Albania (we are christans as well;) he would be teaching at a new University. Sooo-guess was curious... well about lots of things, albania questions. Maybe you could email me so I don't take up this blog space;) cristina_eklund@yahoo.com thanks so much!

4:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

People should read this.

11:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home