I made this blog to let you know what's going on with me in Albania!

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Pictures





These are some pictures of people! The first one is the view from my classroom. A little different from last year considering I didn't have a window! The next one is Bethany (doing a 2 week survey trip with Christar), me, and Manuela (roommate). Next is Moza, Elona, and Viola (all roommates). The last one is of me and Viola. So now you can see all my roommates minus 1, Rezi. Enjoy!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lori, you look so good, and very happy. What an adventure this must be for you! When was your first day of classes and how many little angels do you have?
Are you maneuvering better with your bike? I hope so.
Becky Beck gave me your information so now I can communicate with you.
Please send pictures of your kids when you have a chance.
Take Care, your friend
Diane

1:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home