I made this blog to let you know what's going on with me in Albania!

Friday, February 16, 2007

Karaoke Fun!





Hello! Last weekend some friends and I went to a place with karoake, and it was a blast! I definitely sang my fair amount of songs...and by the end strangers were pulling me up there to sing with them! One of my Albanian friends wanted to sing a duet with me, and picked a traditional Albanian song! Needless to say I didn't know it, but it was really fun, and by the end I go the jist of it! Here are some pics for you to enjoy. Unfortunately I haven't figured out how to put video on as well....maybe you should be thankful I can't :).

Take care, and I'll write an update when I get back from Macedonia! I'm off to snowboard (hopefully)! Oh, and the other picture is of Susan, Louise, and I at the park!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girl! The page looks great and I'm so glad you were able to figure out the picture posting issue!! What a treat! :)

Karaoke - oh the fun to be had overseas with karaoke. ;) WOOHOO!!!

Miss you!

10:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home